These are truly products that I use on a regular basis and love, and I simply wanted to share them with you. So here’s my top 10 (in no particular order) …
Shop the Post
The Top Ten Beauty Items That I Can’t Live Without
- Becca Ultimate Coverage – This stuff covers everything. If you like a lighter coverage, it’s probably not the one for you. I like that flawless porcelain look, & Becca has got it covered.
- Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm– I am extremely particular about my lip balm because I don’t like strong smelling products, and I don’t like anything too thick or glossy. This one is perfect! I always keep one in my handbag and one on my nightstand.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – Life changing! I’ve used drug store dry shampoos for years, but usually they just make your hair smell good. I have super oily hair that must be washed daily, and this one actually makes it look cleaner and gives a little volume. It smells divine too!
- Trader Joes Coconut Oil – I can’t even think of all of the uses and benefits of this stuff. It seriously deserves it’s own post. For starters, it’s great for moisturizer, deep conditioner, under eye cream and oil pulling.
- ELF High Def Powder – I use this to set my concealer or bake. I started off buying a much more expensive brand from Sephora, but this gets the job done at only $6.
- Mac Pigment in Vanilla – This is a pigmented eye shadow, but I like to use it as highlighter. It’s great for the inner corners of eyes and above the cheekbones!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – I love this one because I feel that it adds length and volume, and I don’t see any flaking onto my cheeks throughout the day which is my pet peeve with most mascaras.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips – I love these! I’ve used them on and off for 10 years now, and I always get complemented on my smile.
- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover – I honestly just tried this for the first time about a week ago when I used a friend’s. I usually wash my makeup off with regular cleanser, and I end up scrubbing to get my waterproof liner off. This stuff on one cotton ball just wipes it right off without any trouble. If you use the Kylie Lip Kit, it takes that off too! At around $8, it’s a steal.
- RA Cream – I use one from my favorite dermatologist, but you can also find the Roc Retinol at your local drug store. I wouldn’t use any other exfoliators with it. You can possibly expect some acne and purging from your pores for a few weeks. Also maybe a little drying and peeling, but after that you should notice smooth, new, bright skin! Always read the box to ensure that it is safe for your skin, and pair with spf since it makes your skin much more sensitive to sunlight.
I wanted to make sure to inform you all that none of these companies have compensated me in any way for this post. These are just my all time faves for my daily routine. If you have product faves of your own, please comment below. I’d love to try them!