It’s finally time to switch over to fall nail colors. I’ve been wearing them for a few weeks now because I tend to get a little overly excited and prematurely transition into fall. (Summer is not my favorite)
I’ve actually had my pumpkin decor and pumpkin scents out for about 2 weeks now too. I just can’t help myself. It’s the best time of the year!
My Top 10 Favorite Nail Colors for Fall
- Malanga Wine The perfect fall burgundy
- Lincoln Park After Dark A dark almost black/purple shade
- Russian Navy A beautiful navy
- CIA Color is Awesome Dark teal green
- Black Cherry Chutney One of my faves. It’s burgundy in the light, but so dark that it looks black in lower lighting.
- Thanks a Windmillion A minty green that is perfect for fall
- Taupeless Beach Taupe with purple undertones
- Every Month is Octoberfest My all time fave shade for fall. Sorry I couldn’t link it, but your local nail salon probably has it in stock.
- Germanicure A dark orange shade that’s perfect for Halloween.
- How Great is Your Dane Dark chocolate brown
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through a link, I will make a small profit (very small). Your cost will be the same.