Everyone loves walking into a house that is cozy and inviting. At that point it doesn’t feel like just a house but more like a home. Here are 9 simple ways to make your home feel cozy and inviting…
9 Simple Ways to Make Your Home Feel Cozy and Inviting
- Keep a consistent color scheme throughout the entire home so everything ties together.
- Set slippers out – What is more cozy than slippers?
- Leave an empty coffee mug on the keurig. It feels inviting.
- Add a basket for blankets and pillows.
- Hang a robe in the bathroom.
- Add greenery into your decor. Live plants bring life into the home.
- Light candles – I love pumpkin or vanilla scented because it smells like something is baking.
- Or you could actually bake & leave cookies on the counter (I can’t do this as I have no self control.)
- Add seasonal texture – I have two fur pillows that I throw on the sofa in the winter. They automatically make the space seem warm.
Shop The Post
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a very small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Your price will be the exact same. Thank you for supporting the brands that make running Styled and Taylored possible.