After visiting New York for a few days, we took a train up to Boston. If you’ve never been, it is definitely a great place to visit! With so much history, you’ll never run out of things to do and see!
Unfortunately, we were only there for two days and did not get to do everything that we had hoped to, but we plan to visit again in the spring or fall (when everything isn’t covered in snow). While there, we did a bit of walking and sight seeing.
I’ve listed some of my favorite places below, and if you have any suggestions for our next trip, I’d love to hear them!
Some of my favorite Boston spots
- The Boston Tea Party Museum was super cute. The actors were in charactor the entire time which made it a unique experience.
- Boston Common was covered in 4+ feet of snow, but it was beautiful and clean. Squirrels walk up to you looking for food. I bet it is wonderful in the spring.
- Bell in Hand is the Oldest Tavern in America, and the beer is great!
- Cheers (from the TV show) was adorable. It is right across from the park. So if you plan to visit Boston Common, stop in for a burger at Cheers on Beacon.
- Top of the Hub has a breathtaking 360 view of the city. This was probably my favorite place to visit, and it didn’t hurt that there was mall connected to it.
- Lastly we had a lovely dinner at Legal Sea Foods. The lobster was to die for! If you’re ever in town, do not miss out on their food. It was delish!